The Best Foundation Crack Repair and Stabilization System
Stronger than Steel, Wall Reinforcement
Fortress Stabilization Systems Countersunk Staples are the first commercially available concrete crack control stitching system designed to transfer load away from repair materials. The Staples are comprised of high tensile strength and modulus carbon fiber. The fibers are encapsulated in a thermal set resin and cured under pressure during manufacturing process. A peel-ply fabric is adhered to the strap during patented manufacturing process; when removed, it leaves a prepared bonding surface for adhesion to a prepared substrate. The typical staple is 10" long by .38" wide with 1" legs.
Very few concrete crack repairs fail immediately. It is the long-term creep and fatigue of material injected in concrete cracks with the movement of the foundation that can fail over time. By cross-stitching concrete crack repair with staples this creep is eliminated and improves the long term performance of the repair material.
When Fortress Carbon Fiber Countersunk Staples are applied across the face of the concrete crack, the load is distributed away from the glue line to the portion of the substrate that is not cracked. This prevents fatigue and re-cracking of the injection glue line.
With the Fortress Carbon Fiber Countersunk Staples installed you can be confident the concrete crack will not reoccur at the injection site and the repair will last the life of your pool.
The first commercially available concrete crack control stitching system designed to transfer load away from repair materials.
STAPLE KIT INCLUDES:
- Installs in 5 minutes
- Can be installed at time of repair or injection
- Adds little cost to entire crack repair
- Staples can be used with various crack repair materials
- Elongation of FRP creates less creep and faster transfer of load stress than steel
- 24 Carbon Fiber Countersunk Staples
- 1 Fortress 4020 Epoxy 300/600 ml Cartridge Set
- 1 Notched Trowel
Epoxy Injection Gun
- Dual action spring assisted 300ml X 600ml dual cartridge set injection gun.
- Designed for low modulus liquids.